I’m currently at max level, but i only have 61 skill points. Ther say it’s supposed to be 71.
Did I miss a quest or select wrong reward? If I can’t reach 71 skill points, pleas let me know why.
I’m currently at max level, but i only have 61 skill points. Ther say it’s supposed to be 71.
Did I miss a quest or select wrong reward? If I can’t reach 71 skill points, pleas let me know why.
This is a late response but here’s your answer:
You’re likely missing the (10) total skill points earned from Renown. Basically, you can earn rewards for completing various things in each zone. One of the rewards is +2 Skill Points per zone.
Before the new expansion there were 5 zones. There are now 6. Also, the max character level has increased.
Check your Renown screen to see your progress towards these rewards.
-Valas