Ideal Pit Changes

Sooo, you want the devs to beat the game for you right? Since You wont be able to find a way for. Every time the game has a decent challenge, these sub par suggestions appear everywhere, devs cater them, game gets easy, everyone wins… Then the same individuals will say, ThIs GamE iS bAd, i CaN bEaT It sO eAsY.

Know your place , stay at pit 61, you have no time for the game, buy the lilith carries get boss carried, keep buying gold.

Bet you don’t.know what not getting hit is, Don’t know what dr is, or what ehp stands for, ultra late game shoul never be for everyone, hard bosses and mechanics should always stay there, it filters the garbage, people who copy pastes broken builds yet cant get it to work, but no, if you have to use a neuron for this game scrub core will jump to make suggestions and try to make it a mobile joke, a walking simulator. Sick of cheap unskilled people like the Op, all your suggestions should be Flaggged to be applied to eternal.

I’d go so far as to say:

Chop boss health and damage across the board in HALF past tier 40.

Double all crafting drop rates.

Also, in before, “YOU WANT IT ALL GIVEN TO YOU IMMEDIATELY”… No. Doubling crafting drops means I’ll upgrade slightly quicker… Slightly quicker =/= IMMEDIATELY EVERYTHING ZOMG!!!

I think if you just fixed #2 the others would be fine as is.

1 Like

Does boss resistances include physical resistances? Otherwise, it’s asymmetric punishment for spellcasters.

I’d like to see the pit include the pedestal for glyph leveling added, same as nightmare dungeons.

1 Like

#11 Reset cooldowns a) ideally every time you portal but b) minimally when portaling to the boss fight

Honestly I levelled 10 glyphs from 1-21 in about 2, maybe 3 hours speed farming 100’s. Don’t think we need glyph experience in the Pit.

I have noticed my ice spikes hit the boss for ~4-4.5mil whereas they hit the mobs in the same pit dungeon for 6-6.5m.

It’s honestly a huge difference.

I am not sure it is about time. Having variety on where you can get glyph experience would be a nice addition.
It can be at a reduced rate to keep nmd as the most efficient place

just give me free mats to 12/12 every slot + gold. pit fixed.

I am against them forcing you to do specific content endlessly in order to enjoy the majority of the end game (an example of this is farming the pit for 3+ hours to not even get 1 stygia. That is bad design). Asking you to farm a bit of the content they spent a lot of resources on, that was once the entirety of the end game content, is not much of an ask.

NMD being the only source of glyph experience is 100% fine in it’s current state.

If they did that, what point would there be to do a NMD?
Leveling is now a breeze with HT. There needa to be some reason to do NMD.

1 Like

No offence, but I don’t think you are looking at this from proper perspective. Surely you did not wait until you speed farming 100’s for your first set of glyphs? That’s not base progression. That’s catching up other glyphs once you’ve already progressed. Similar in principle to the “perks” you get from leveling alts (like the account-wide season progression / ashes buffs). That isn’t a proper perspective.

The progression Blizzard has laid out is to start alternating between nightmare dungeons and the pit around nightmare level 45 (the level the quest pops up for you to go do pits. Maybe it’s 42? Somewhere around there). Most people aren’t even character level 100 at that point, let alone farming nightmare level 100. They are still working on their character level, unlocking paragon trees, working on their primary glyphs.

The theme of the season was pretty well leveling in Helltides as you need that to finish the seasonal objective anyway, so your point is quite moot.

No, that just affirms my point that glyph leveling should be expanded beyond nightmare dungeons.

It’s 1:3, or 1:9 if you’re going from neathiron to obducite.
The rate is the same, it’s just the UI is improved so that you don’t have to open a ton of boxes.

This is a good change.

Nothing is free. Time is the most valuable thing for everyone. That’s why many seasons in ARPGs have lost players within few hours in the past. The main reason players are leaving this season now… ? Probably when they reach certain spot in the PIT and realize it has over tuned content after tier 50. And lets not forget highest tier of mats for masterworking started tier 40 in the earlier PTR. So basically - BLizzard moved the goal post after PTR - without adjusting the scaling.

Lets focus on the issues of the game rather than calling out players that want to enjoy it.

1 Like

Check the latest Hotfix notes - looks like some builds and Sorc in particular weren’t doing full damage to bosses.

HOTFIX 1 - May 30, 2024 - 1.4.1 - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

Yeah for some reason I didnt see the “materials granted:X” in the exchange window. My bad. Thanks for clarifying it.

Also while we are on the subject of fixing stuff. They drastically need to tone back certain elemental damage. For reference poison. I walk into a pit and i see the spiders that pop and make poison bubbles i immediately leave. Seriously its absolutely ridiculous watching 4 bars worth of hp fill up with a poison dot tic constantly its really not necessary at all for those singular enemy types to do that much compared to other enemies.

They also need to fix layering. Any enemy mechanic should always appear on top of your own. Ex: The Seahag, her water upheave, cannot see it in the slightest inside my blizzard spam.

2 Likes