I quit D4 for the remainder of Season 3

With the PTR starting soon and Season 4 changes are so huge that it’s essentially a new game, as well as the fact that I don’t play Gauntlet with my Meteor Sorc (it was never my intention to build for that purpose), there’s really nothing left for me to do.

I’m on PS5, so I can’t participate in the testing. From here on out, it’s all you guys. I guess it’s my turn to sit back and watch how things turn out, see what other people come up with.

That trend will likely continue into actual Season 4 where I won’t be here at all unless there’s something for me to give feedback on. There are people who need me IRL, and need me at my absolute best, and so that obv takes priority over the game. I expect this ‘phase’ to span several or more years and so I do not think that I’ll ever be able to dedicate my time to that level again.

The development team did SUCH a great job and we HAVEN’T EVEN SEEN the season content and mechanics yet! I think by S4 rolls around, I won’t have anything else left to say but to enjoy the game! Thank you to all of you who work on Diablo IV and to the people who keep the official community forums alive and kicking.