I own the GamePass Ultimate on Xbox, but it says Trial Version

Hello, i’ve the gamepass level Ultimate, up nov 2025, and launching yesterday Diablo 4 it is a “Trial Version”. This trail version last until 23 of september, two days from now.

I well know all the adjustments on gamepass on lower ranks, but as far as I know from different news and posts the Ultimate -as the price range and name said- won’t be affected by any sort of those things.

It was changed somehow? it’s a bug?

Thank for your time

1 Like

Same issue, brought the expansion pass (diablo 4 standard + vessel of hatred standard) and it says “free trial” for me too :S

1 Like

Same here. Bought the standard game last December, it now says Free Trial version. Will we lose our game after September 23?

1 Like

I says the same here in sweden “trial version” on gamepass

1 Like

It woukd be nice if Blizzard would weigh in on this. I own the game and wanted to play a little before the DLC come out Oct. 8. I had to find info through reddit. Its happening to everyone, but Blizzard remains silent. There was no doubt in my mind i was going to get the DLC, but now im nervous it will be a frustrating waste of time and money.

Blizzard, please make a statement.

1 Like

My gf has the same issue. Her bundled d4 standard edition now says “trial version” and the standard version in the shop isn’t available. She can log in and play.

1 Like

Same here. Joke. Must be hard for an indie company to figure this put before publishing ofc, let not be hars to blizzard

1 Like