I miss pets picking up Gold

One thing that was nice was having pets to auto pick up hold
Honestly thought the Murloc Pet in Ultimate edition was the pet.

9 Likes

Beta player, don’t listen to this guy blizzard, pets and banners good riddance stupid lazy zoomers

I bet you are one of those people that walks in town and complain about all the people running around.

3 Likes

I am not a zoomer and I would like pets picking up gold. I’d also like to be able to set pets to auto-pickup loot for me. I don’t like having to click on things that die half a screen away.

3 Likes

You don’t click gold all you have to do is move through it WTF???

WTB BOON OF THE HOARDER!!!

And pets.

Ah, you misunderstood. Allow me to further clarify - there’s two statements in my post. The first is about pets picking up gold. The other is about pets picking up loot, which I will expand to also state my desire for them to pick up materials and perhaps auto-salvage rarities I specify.

I have little desire, altho I do it, to run over to where the enemy that RAN AWAY FROM ME while bleeding/poisoned dies and drops a rare (yellow) item.

1 Like

How does one “move to it” without clicking?

I don’t know about your build, but I go around melting enemies that gold piles just drop behind I have to go back every time.

All I wanna say is thanks you blizzard for removing all the cringe, baby stuff from diablo, no pets no banners, no pony land rainbows crap, big shout-out to you next step is stick to your guns and don’t ever listen to the softy players ty

You wannabe tough loser. Why are sticking up so hard against this lol?
Cause it’s oh so fun and great to have to walk circles everytime you kill something? If it makes me a baby not wanting to do stupid unnecessary bullsh*t then so be it.

2 Likes

You sound so salty. you don’t like pets? don’t use it. you don’t like banners? don’t use it. it’s called having freedom of choice. I bet you used the hell out of your pets on the previous diablo expansions lol

2 Likes

I do miss pets in Lost Ark which I quit for D4. They are very useful for picking up stuff so I don’t have to worried about the piety stuff and focus on just fighting.

100% Agree. The pet upgrade in the last season of D3 was particularly welcome, and I hoped it was a glimpse of what we’d get in D4!

Ignore the crusties! Bring back a quality of life feature!

1 Like

While that sounds nice, it lowers the interactions with the game.
Next is items are picked up by the pet too.
Then they get sold/salvaged automatically.
And at some point people wonder why even going the detour through the pet or why is stuff even dropping at all.

The current D3 season demonstrates that quite good. Most stuff is picked up and salvaged automatically, which just lowers the stuff you have to do and gets you even faster through the game. While the biggest complain about D3 is that you are too fast through the game.

+1 for pets. Good QoL feature for modern gaming and one of my favorite things from D3. And hello opportunity for cosmetics/extras

1 Like

With pressing the corresponding directional stick on a controller. Duh.

The amount of gold to pick is nothing compare to sell some yellows.

Is really nice to have a pet that do more than only be there. You can put a stash in the pet and the pet take the damm gems if Blizz going to charge $10 for it in a play that sell at $90.

D3 demonstrate every season that the fun was in killing the demons and grow stronger, not in pick up trash. Most stuff is picked up and salvaged automatically, like @Teralon said.

1 Like