I love the transmogs but

They are way too inexpensive. I hate that I see other people using the same transmog as me. I make 6 figures, and I hate that these people making way less have the same skin as me. I am a alpha Top G, and I deserve to have this represented in the game. PoE charges me $300 for my skin and i LoVE IT. Please increase the prices. Minimum $60.00 for a skin. I really feel like Blizzard doesn’t care about my individuality. Please fix this Blizzard.

6 Likes

Make this man the Red Diamond skin. I think he deserves to be separated from his money.

1 Like

i need a monthly subscription so i can get the best of the best mogs

You have the same skin as me dude…

1 Like

i just love shop skins, i cant wait for the newest batch everyday

with a name like that there is no way you are American… which means you should not have the same skin as me.

Absolutely agree, 100%. It’s honestly shocking that anyone can get these skins at such a low price. Like, where’s the exclusivity? I can barely enjoy my in-game superiority when I’m seeing someone with the same skin who probably spent their grocery money on it. I mean, if I’m shelling out six figures in real life, it only makes sense I should be the only one flaunting these pixels in-game, right? Blizzard needs to understand that my virtual appearance directly reflects my alpha status. Let’s crank those prices up—$60 minimum, $300 for the premium. Individuality isn’t cheap, and it shouldn’t be!

What’s with all the 1 (or super low) post count replies. Seems fishy.

i will only invite top tier expensive transmoged players to my parties from now on

Its a fake name…im american…

Buy 6 sets and only use 1 piece from each set. Problem solved.

2 Likes

this is what i am doing but i need more sets. I am running out of options.

Slap yourself until you feel bad about what you have posted here today.

2 Likes

i spend all day working and making money. Unlike poor people who have 848 posts…

can u just re color it?

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Why not just put the skins in loot boxes, with a chance to drop individual pieces? Of course, the coolest sets would be like .0001% chance. Oh and a chance for duplicate drops that dont give anything.

Lesser people couldnt afford those odds.

This is why mobile games are the main source of elite gaming… and like Star Citizen haha.

2 Likes

this is the type of player we want

this guy gets it. I am sick of people who aren’t the same status as me thinking they can look like me…

Hmm… You probably have to play a Barb to get three more weapon slots then. Good luck.