I did 500x Duriel dungeons and did not drop any "Uber" item

Does my account have any restrictions on dropping unique “Uber” items?

I have done about 500 Duriel runs and have not dropped any “Uber” items. Meanwhile, I see my friends doing the same run and dropping items multiple times, while I have not been successful at all. You have no idea how frustrating this is.

I would like to request a refund for the game, as I no longer have any desire to continue playing.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely, Belonci, Wesley

There is roughly a 2% chance each time, you are not guaranteed a drop no mater how many runs that is how rng works.

dang u r bad at diablo four

Don’t grind it. You do not need Uber Uniques to beat the game. I play solo and only do it when i have enough mats,i wont grind for Uniques.

On my current 4th this season character I am lvl 94 and haven’t done one Helltide or equally stupid and pointless Uber Malphas/Duriel run and still able to handle t90+ vaults with relative ease.
Previous to that I got 22-23 ubers Season 2 and 13? this season and the grinding really took all the fun out of the game for me. Every unique or uber unique should be able to drop anywhere at a much higher rate ( the current being approximately zero in my game at least) and shouldn’t even be class restricted.
Video games are meant to be fun, not work.