I can not login to the game ( diablo 4 licence error ) error 315306

I have played all day, but suddenly I can not login to the game, it say it can not find licence to diablo 4. What is this?

1 Like

Seeing the same thing, right after waiting in queue for a minute or so.

1 Like

Same error here as well. Started today. Code 315306.

looks like there’s some sort of an outage on downdetector

https://downdetector.com/status/diablo/

2 Likes

Same, “Unable to find valid license for Diablo IV”. Just downloaded the July 10th patch and launched the game to get this error code. Any correlation?

It is not related to the patch. There’s probably some issue with the authentification servers.

1 Like

same message. just tried now

Having same issue, tried to scan and repair did not help… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Same. Updated my drivers, rebooted, same thing.

Having the issue Same here as well …

This looks to be a server-side error/issue with Blizzard, so wouldn’t expect trying things on your end will fix it

Same here, lets wait for repair soon

Well looks like not everyone have that issue help us !

Same here.

I paid for this game and the game tells me I would not have a valid license. LOL

Having the same issue. I was online a few hours ago. Someone must’ve spill drink somewhere during lunch.

i was having the same issue and try it for 8 times and finally was able to log in. i would recommend do the same. Best lucks!

I am still unable to login, some progress seems to be being made as I can at least now log into the forums… assuming someone was attacking the authenticator servers? Who did Bliz tick off today?

Able to finally get in here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.