I am bored, I feel bad

What is your more Enjoyable build? I too am on a sad train, I tried Necro, and 3 different sorc builds, I know the game is early, but I am struggling to have fun, I like to be strong and steam roll things in Arpg’s and that is just not happening with this game.

1 Like

I doubt that will happen if we try to cling to our minion builds.

https://maxroll.gg/d4/build-guides/summoner-necromancer-leveling-guide

That is the build i am using currently, tho i have made some small adjustments to it

1 Like

Thank you so much
20 characters

I do like tendrils, but i removed it in favor of the Decrify curse.

The one that reduces the dmg mobs do.

1 Like

Diablo 4 is not a rush-through campaign in 20 hours and never touch it game. It is a play 30 mins a day or two on a long day at work for next 4 years.
Diablo is similar to WOW where you do not buy the game to rank unto certain level and not touch it. The game starts when you finish the campaign.

Also, imo, Diablo 4 audiences are people who are NOT always hardcore & competitive mindset players from other games. I feel people who are used to playing Valorant, OW, dota, league, Apex and other games very competitively for a long time will have difficulty finding value in this game.

I dono.

I doubt i’ll still play Diablo 4 in in july or beyond.

But we’ll see.

I can totally understand your point of view if you have been trying to grind the game for hours doing the same hoards of enemy, similar dungeons and spamming similar abilities for 10000th time. I would suggest you to shorten your time with diablo if that is the case and slowly increase it or try a completely different class.
You can of course raise the difficulty and treat the game with a bit more skill.

I took vacation days just to invest myself in this game.

Having to squeeze Diablo into normal work days would be annoying.

This is why I didn’t play anything but the server slam they had. That way I wasn’t burnt out during the launch.

People who say “cringe” are - - - - - -

2 Likes

you aren’t alone! its extremely boring.

4 Likes

There is a lot to do but I do question how much long term is left. Essentially Blizzard saying they will not add to the world anytime soon.

Good chance I will be heading back to. ESO sooner than I expected.

Just gave the early access a try. OMG it is so boring. The open world is so dull. Every event feels like the same thing. Id rather play Diablo 3 than this.

I wonder if it’s too late for a refund.

1 Like

Have you done more than two hours they are like Steam.

The overall presentation of the game leaves a lot to be desired. Many missed opportunities. The story is disjointed and often vague. Many of the abilities are bad for leveling and need to be buffed. Some abilities will never be good in their current form and most classes will end up playing 1 or 2 different builds while everything else is forgotten about.

Don’t get me started on much of a mess ladder will be if solo ladder doesn’t have it’s own bracket considering group leveling is way faster and way easier than solo player.

The game needs to solve a lot of balancing issues. More than half of each classes base tree is garbage with so many dead abilities that aren’t worth using.

There is a decent frame work of a game here, but it’s not finished and blizzard developers tend to drag their feet and insist things aren’t a problem.

2 Likes

This is your transition into not having a gaming addiction, I think? I dunno. Take a break. Come back when you feel bored of other stuff.

Dear diary…so im bored…etc…

Blows D2 and D3 out of the water. D2 was too punishing on death and managing potions was a nightmare. D3 was too damn easy and looked like a cartoon. Plus I prefer skill trees. D4 is just the right mix.

Chinese is the way to go and the future language of peace and prosperity

I read this post before I started playing and after at least 40 hours I can say I feel the same. I don’t know if you just need the perfect lego set to feel good but it just feels eh. No matter what I play … just Eh. The pacing in the story is so awkwardly done because the devs were obviously rushed or don’t know how conversation flows IRL but it just feels like people talk and then there’s this 3 second gap and then something finally happens. I dunno. Whenever I stop to do a dungeon I just feel so dull; I dunno if I’m just tired of slaughtering things, or what.