I am 66 years old and this is probably my last Diablo

No I don’t want empathy. Just saying this will be my last greatest game that revolves around my whole life. I played D1 with fantastic bewilderment.

Then D2 came with those incredible features at the end of its life. D3 was is disaster, but what the heck bad things can happen. D2R was a short but fulfillment during the lack of good game.

Diablo Immortal was kind of great with so many rich features. Sadly with their P2W with ppl investing 10ks dollars to be better, it just killed the fun.

Finally D4. I have ultimate version. Because it is my last game. I played both beta, and I love it. Please do not corrupt this one Blizz.

265 Likes

wow
this one made me think… for real

I hope you have the most wonderful journey in D4!

52 Likes

52 here - same story -played them all the day they dropped. Looking forward to D4 and it feels really good so far. I dont think IM going to play HC anymore though as I ripped at least 7 times on this past weekend. Good luck OP Im right there with you …

31 Likes

You might see another one if you get to 80+.
That’s another 15 years. But yeah enjoy D4 sir!

17 Likes

Cant you play Diablo 5 at 76 years? There are people that have been President at the age you will play Diablo 6, if we say one Diablo game every 10 years. Don’t sell yourself short man.

18 Likes

So in June it will literally be 666 for you.

14 Likes

I just turned 51 and gauge my life by how many PC upgrades are left until death. I was hoping for 4 more PC upgrades before kicking the bucket but who knows. It pisses me off a new game will release after my death haha

24 Likes

Nah, you’ll be around for D5. I’ll be 63 in a week or so. We’re still young (at heart at least). We may not have the same reflexes we had when D1 came out, but we play smarter than the young kids. :wink:

26 Likes

Respect to our Gamer Elders!!! Blessed Mother be with you!

12 Likes
17 Likes

And now Neil is that old man. Class act too if what you read about him is true…

2 Likes

“Please do not corrupt this one Blizz”

I suggest you enjoy the story and ignore anything else :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, good song. I don’t know about his personal life, but your post made me think of it. I wonder what games will be out when I’m 66.

2 Likes

I feel ya. I am 49 and feel my gaming days slowly slip away from me.

8 Likes

Best wishes sir/madam.

2 Likes

Agreed, D4 is really amazing - please dont corrupt this one, Blizz! In the words of the op

2 Likes

I am right here with you (I’m 65). I was thinking almost the same thing about the last greatest game. I’ve seen so many changes in my gaming journey, and I’m so hopeful and excited for the next generations’ innovations. You all have SO much to look forward to!!

I appreciate all the effort of the D4 team and am counting the days until release. My reflex-challenged self plans on loving every minute of it!

An OG (Old Gal)

24 Likes

Damn Old Man song got me…

Guys… AI is the new Atari 2600. It will change everything including gaming.

Get ready for some really fun ride! It’s not over yet, another age is coming!!

3 Likes

I am just a few years younger and enjoyed D4 so far. Not in a hurry to finish the game. I tend to look in every nook and crevice along the way. Listen to all the dialogue while admiring the creative talent that goes into a game like this. We should all feel fortunate to be able to enjoy these good times.

10 Likes

It’s awesome to hear that. I’m 39yo and am also excited about this one.
It’ll be a hell of a ride!

5 Likes