Huge technical problems

I’m an Xbox Game Pass PC subscriber, I installed Diablo IV and I have 2 big problems:

1. The games takes a lot to start. The Battle.net app says the game is “playing” but it takes like 4-5 minutes to start.
  2. The game constantly freezes, it’s very annoying.

I’ve tried to analyse and repair, update GPU drivers, lower settings. I have an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 and a Radeon 5700. I play tons of games, some of the new games from 2024 with ZERO ISSUES. I know some people play Diablo IV without problems but I have seen I’m not the only one having the huge loading times and the freezing. It seems like the game is a f**** mess. It’s just my opinion but it’s what I feel. I was a hardcore Diablo fan since 2. I played lot of hours to Diablo 2, I played lot of hours to Diablo 3. I played Diablo 1. But this evening trying to play Diablo 4 was a horrible gaming experience. I’m not even trying a Blizzard game anymore.

Stop spending budget on microtransactions and online s*** and learn to proper programm and optimise a game.

Bye.

1 Like

Yep.

Same here, 4 crashes in. 3-5 mins of loading each time. What a waste of time, I’m glad I didn’t spend money on it and now I definitely won’t.