How to beat immortal sorcerer in pvp?

I just had an encounter with an immortal sorc in pvp and was wondering how to “effectively” deal with it? I ran away for about 5 minutes until he finally died, but I don’t know why. Did he run out of mana or did he just make a mistake, I have no idea…
He was immortal for the entire 5 minutes, I couldn’t touch him. Does he need trash mobs to achieve this? Otherwise fireballs with combustion, I couldn’t see anything else

You won, he died. Apparently on his own. So a 5 min fight with easy win.

1 Like

Sadly it only works if i dont want to extract the red dust, on the limited space i cant endure 1 minute when hes completly immortal, thats why im asking

edit: i mean i cant get my defensives up if theres no target

Im not up to date on pvp specs for sorc but i do know that they have to hit something usually to keep cooldowns low.

It should be an appropriately dead concept next patch if my interpretation of the patch notes is correct.

ok thank you, i will, try to optimize a bit on movementspeed to dogde his fireballs

1 Like

Just wait till season 5

its unbeatable unless did a mistake or hardware issue.

as for i, my wireless keyboard (logitech MX keys) connection could encountered disconnection, not sure if handphone put to close thus interference or usb receiver problem.
so, the lost of keyboard signal will cause flameshield not cast within the cycle.

1 Like

The better question is, why didnt he killed u within 5 mins? u a barb per chance?:stuck_out_tongue:

haha yeah im barb and my inner bunny awakened and i leapt through the entire map with him behind me teleporting :smiley: that at least was some sort of fun

1 Like

Lol nice, any thorns by chance?

If they are built correctly and played correctly, you don’t deal with them. You run away whenever you see one and you keep doing that that until season 5 when perma flame shield dies.

If the sorc died it was due to a mis-input - the player did something bad like pressing other buttons, which interrupted their fire bolt spam which meant they missed a hectic proc and there was a gap between flame shields where they took damage.

That or they simply zoned out and didn’t refresh their flame shield in time. You have to press flame shield button every 4 to 5-5ish seconds, forever.

That or their build is just broken and they are not really immortal at all - that is, they lack the cooldown reduction and attack speed to overlap their flame shields.

Regardless, none of these factors are within your control.

Read s5 topic. This will be fixed by starting the cd timer when inv ends.

One thing you could try is the firewall build while using xfalls and have a high lucky hit while using firebolt as an enchant.

Why? They will be constantly burning and xfalls pops on burning damage. So if they arent constantly proc’ing their fireshield, one of those xfalls pops will get them when their fireshield ends. I believe the firebolt enchant keeps them burning for 8 seconds even during firshield (i think).

Alternatively like other people have said: just wait till s5 when perma fireshield issue is extinguished for good.

Couple of other notes: tp has 100% lucky hit. Also plan to use occy so that you can have infinite evades

Error in games…sorry: error developers mind. :rofl: :rofl: