How the heck do we know what we're rerolling to on an item?

I want to change out one of the lesser stats on one of my weapons but i have no idea what can roll if i change it, is there a spread sheet or something? I swear they had something like this built in game in diablo 3

Its probably just random. Ive had a +2 skill roll into a +1 of the same skill.

Pardon the late reply, but there is a very obscure button on the enchant window. Click it, and it’ll spit out a massive list of rng possibilities.

2 Likes

While its absolutely nice that you are trying to help a fellow wanderer - back at when the thread was created, there wasnt the button that shows you the affixes in game.

Basically what you did was “necroing” a thread, which is rather frowned upon ^^

4 Likes

I wonder how this can even happen, anyone browsing forum to end?
But maybe he just want to play necromancer and this is currently most viable way :smiley:

4 Likes

As someone who skipped S2 and came back in S3 I had no idea this had been added. Necro’ing maybe frowned upon but I found this was very useful.

5 Likes

“But Blizzard never adds anything to Diablo 4!!11!1!!”

:roll_eyes:

On a more serious note, maybe Blizzard should have a running page comparing what the game looked like in S0 and all the features that have been added each and every season.

2 Likes

Fairly certain they have content creators for that. Wouldn’t be bad to have a list of features for the game listed somewhere though. Tutorial pop-ups only go so far.

1 Like

Yup, I was thinking something like the old Arreat Summit.

2 Likes

Your necromancer has reached level 50 and learn the skill Necrotic Post.

It’s because people who search for a topic, get thrown all kinds of results regardless of dates.
It is actually a better practice to search vs start new, but the results should be ordered by how new they are…and perhaps the result should filter out topics older than a month or two.

@Nyurei stop frowning, it’s not that bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

haha, i was just introducing him to the forum habits seeing how hes new :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i believe what you are looking for is the patch notes page. has everything added in every patch.

2 Likes

Nah, it’s not sortable by category. So for instance, if I wanted to see all Sorc items introduced, I can’t.

Ir maybe I’d like to view all Necromancer skill changes since S0.

Well yeah that makes sense if you are looking for answer. But not when you deliver one.

Be salty all you want, but next time someone comes here looking for the same help, they’ll find an answer.

1 Like