How Do You Play Non-Summoner Build without Lidless Wall?

It’s all good now. Finally got a Lidless Wall. I thought it wont really drop on me.

Lidless Wall seems to be the basic gear for most non-summoner build. Just put Shielding storm and now i could get a tanky build for NM100 dungeons.

I can now go toe to toe to most packs of mobs without worrying much of being killed so easily.

But this is just the basic. A more advance is surviving NM100 dungeons without a shield… but with over powerful DPS. At least, i have now an idea on how to do it.

In older days you would rely on extreme damage output - kill before you get killed :slight_smile: … those glory times for bone spear are gone. Like we this or not but most annoying damage comes from the “close” enemy or/and DOTs. W/o Lidless you will still need to get high enough DR/DR vs close/total armor (~9k ish)/life the more the better. Like it been already said - nothing can replace Decretify now it “a must have” skill like it was blood mist back in time. Sadly, aspect of disobedience also became soft of “a must have”
Lastly - I tested extensively Telem pants with Soulward Chest - combo give you insane boost of HP but it will take you at best NM80+