How about buffing Mythical Uniques to for Season 5 not just regualr ones

If your buffing regular uniques for season 5 which look great. I really hope you are buffing the mythical uniques or ubers as well. Cause were losing valuable stats on certain unique’s like mana cost reduction off the blue rose or changing the focus base stat of cooldown to lucky hit etc. The uber’s also deserve to get a buff so they can also keep up with the new unique’s as well as the reworked ones or else they will be left behind. Hopefully you are doing both and not just overlooking them we will see.

When you say “buffing”, what exactly is the process to which you are referring? Sometimes lingo in Diablo community leaves me stunned. Is there a Diablo dictionary I can refer to in the future instead of bothering players like you for information?

We’ll find out 8/1

Just want to see buffed to where it equals a greater affix for each stat I don’t believe any of them need to be reworked accept the Staff of Lycander which needs an aspect change and Intelligence on it. The only reason I say this is because uber’s are supposed to be best in slot from seeing the new updated uniques already they won’t be and not even close. If they buff the tal ring and don’t change the stat’s on it at all I will not use the ring of starlight skies at all. Same with the crest more then likely. Thats why I think their stat’s need a buff not a rework except for one mentioned.

I think the mythic uniques need to be buffed too, but I think they took this feedback into consideration already for S5. Waittill we get the patch notes and the campfire on 01.08 and we’ll see

I hope so I am just saying if they don’t thats all but I hope they don’t change the affixes on most and just buff them.

Not sure if there’s a dictionary but “buffing” means making something stronger. While I’m at it, the term “nerfing” means making something weaker. Hope that helps.

1 Like

I hope he knew that but I think he just wanted me to expand on my thoughts thats all, but appreciate you backing me up