HOTFIX 6 & 7 - JUNE 8, 2023 - 1.0.2
Increased the level range for World Bosses on World Tier 3 and 4.
Increased the total damage dealt by the Level 100 Pinnacle Boss and reduced their total health.
Made further adjustments to Elite spawn rates in dungeons.
Fixed an issue where players would teleport to the wrong location in multiple dungeons while transitioning through levels of the dungeon.
- Fly Hosts and resurrected Fly Hosts from Trembling Masses will no longer be an infinite source of experience.
- Advanced Twisting Blades’ Cooldown reduction now matches its tooltip.
Legendary Aspect Changes
- Aspect of Unstable Imbuements no longer excessively benefits from damage amplification effects.
- Further stability fixes.
HOTFIX 4 & 5 - JUNE 4, 2023 - 1.0.2
A server-side hotfix was rolled out this evening. Hotfixes occur in the background and will not require a client-side patch.
Fixed an issue where elite monster packs in some dungeons were spawning in higher frequency than expected.
Further stability and bug fixes.
HOTFIX 3 - JUNE 4, 2023 - 1.0.2
Fixed an issue where Astaroth would destroy the house before moving to it, which would prevent completion of the “As the World Burns” quest.
Fixed an issue where Multiple Darcels would spawn during the “Stolen Artifice” quest which would block quest progression.
Further stability fixes
HOTFIX 2 - JUNE 2, 2023 - 1.0.2
- Reduced the drop rate to 0 for the Elixir of Death Evasion recipe after it’s already learned.
Fixed an issue with items inheriting Junk status from gems socketed into them.
Fixed an issue where Sorcerer’s could teleport underground in Serpent’s Passage.
Miscellaneous stability and crash fixes.
HOTFIX 1 - JUNE 2, 2023 - 1.0.2
Flame Shield Enchantment
- When Flame Shield is initially equipped into an Enchantment slot, it’s placed on full cooldown.
- After Inner Sight’s unlimited Energy expires, there will be a 4 second delay before another enemy becomes marked.
Shout Skill Cooldown Reduction
- This affix will no longer appear on items.
- Monster health values have been increased in later World Tiers.