HOTFIX 2 - July 7, 2023 - 1.0.4 - ueber Uniqes still in game?!

We do not plan on removing these items from the accounts. In the future, we may need to take action to maintain fairness within the game when a bug or exploit impacts the gameplay of others.

So the player can hold the Items? What ou think about this?! WTF is this? THis needs to be fixed and removed! NOW! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

not sure if this is troll or not but giving you the benefit of doubt, you are like a week late to the party .

I think a lot of people are done with this discussion and given up.

3 Likes

The dev team are sending a poor message:
“We can and have tracked the shako but meh, too much work… deal with it”

1 Like

So start dealing with it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But I don’t wanna! [starts to stomp around in circles] :grin:

This to shall pass.

But not all of them, I’m still waiting for an explanation (which by the way they haven’t given yet, and no, the patch notes aren’t valid)

I know we will only receive silence, but I don’t lose anything by waiting a little longer…

2 Likes

we may need to take action to maintain fairness within the game when a bug or exploit impacts the gameplay of others

• why isn’t this a valid explanation?

Because it does not address the current issue, it only refers to future exploits, they themselves contradict that statement.

1 Like

I`m glad for guys with uniques.
And it doesn’t affect my game. And I like to see you crying. It is the best part of the situation, I think.

It implies that there currently is no impact from it. If you see it differently, fine. The Devs ruled it as no impact to gameplay. Thus gave an explanation.
So my question again: why do you think this is not valid?

1 Like

I just told you, you can understand it or keep thinking about it, that’s up to you.

That’s your opinion and i wrote that the Devs clearly see it differently.
So basically you are saying that you do not accept the explanation. That’s fair.

If you don’t understand something so basic, I won’t bother explaining it to you.
Now continue doing the pirouettes you want.

Alright then. Keep your secrets.

They are not secrets, it is basic education, something that many lack here.