Hollowed Ossuary unable to fill animus 100%

Hollowed Ossuary unable to fill animus 100%, out of mobs to kill so can’t open the door…

1 Like

I have run into this same issue, keep resetting the dungeon but keep coming up about 3 or 4 Animus orbs short for completing it

Still seems to be a problem after launch. :frowning:

Same issue. I’m playing necromancer and I think a couple of my minions picked the orb up somehow and it didn’t count. I saw them glowing with the same aura after killing one of the bosses

I have the same issue 4 months after OP reported it.

Yep, July 28 and still having this issue.

Still an issue today for me in season 2.

New year, same problem

Gotta admit. pretty disappointed in how season 3 has started for me. First I get stuck in the seasonal questline since the brazier is bugged and we’re unable to click it, than i go to do this dungeon and see that this same problem still exists nearly a year since blizzard has been made aware of it

Yes, this happend now 2 out of 2 dungeons with the Tree of whisper Quests. Either one elite wont drop it or there is missing an elite.

1 Like

Same problem. I found out that it is the first Animus Collector that drops one orb less than the others which is exactly what is missing at the end… FFS blizzard get your sh*t together

Happens in Heretic’s Asylum too

I’m still missing Animus in Hallowed Ossuary. 4th reset. Thanks Blizzard for giving us the cold shoulder.

Just ran through Hallowed Ossuary twice in a row and the animus comes up short each time. Entire level is explored up to the locked gate and animus urn with no monsters or elites left… Dungeon seems to be broken with repeatability.

Same problem here, and today 26.01.2024 BlizZzZzZard :smiling_face_with_tear:

The Elites are not producing enough animus. Some only drop one or two balls of animus instead of three. I have tried leaving the dungeon, teleporting back to town, exiting the game, and resetting the dungeon and nothing is working to fix the issue.

STILL an issue on 04/07/24. Brilliant work, Blizzard.

1 Like

April 24, 2024… SAME ISSUE

2 Likes

Just logging in to say I have this issue as well, which is REALLY annoying because I need the aspect for my Barb.

1 Like

Just happened to me too. But I think I know what I did wrong. I rounded up two animus carriers and killed them at once. Dumb bug but at least this might help fix it…?