💥 Hilarious YouTube Video About Diablo IV is 100% Accurate! - D4 Issues, Upcoming Update and More!

LMAO… You are funny mega troll! :rofl:

While I agree with many of your points, it’s better to stop calling everyone that disagrees a troll and attacking them. You will be taken FAR more seriously when you can calmy (and intelligently) counter argue their points without hostility. You are posting out of emotion instead of logic thought. Look at both sides (especially if it goes against your position) and find every flaw. Use those flaws to strengthen your argument.

2 Likes

Thank you Merp. I appreciate your feedback and comment. I also post the facts and expressing myself about my experience with the game, hoping Diablo IV gets fixed and improves, regardless of what anyone thinks. Cheers! - JJ -

1 Like

I also hope it improves. Please take my advice so that your voice isn’t lost in an echo chamber of anger. Happy hunting.

2 Likes

Blizzard is a huge cooperation, they made over a Billion dollars on Diablo 4 and they will continue to make a lot of money from this game. Diablo 4 is not a “GREAT” game but its a decent game and that’s all they ever put out, low effort, maximum profits, like it or not, that just the way it is with Blizzard. Just look at their CEO and that should tell you everything, plus its clear as day, their Development team does not flesh out their game (updates) before releasing it, otherwise things would be more balanced and thought through. It’s just a daily 9 to 5 work grind for them.

Blizzard is not a game company for gamers, they’re in it solely for the stock value and that’s the facts.

All this back and forth gripping between players about a video game is ridiculous.

2 Likes

In many ways you’re right, Primus. Thank you for your comment. Cheers!

I played D2 at release, it was way worse than D4 is. That game was steaming piles of crap garbage at release. So no this is nowhere near the worst release in their history. Bugs everywhere, ugliest graphics I’ve ever seen, balance problems all over the place, QoL issues for days like the stash tab was honestly just 1 stash tab that was basically the same size as your inventory at release.

that honor goes to warcraft reforged

that game is a bad joke

I hear you, Ender. But Diablo 2 was 23 years ago, and the fact that Blizzard has come a long way and technology is far more advanced today than it was 23 years ago, there is NO excuses for releasing a broken, buggy game, (Diablo IV), that is still in BETA. Not to mention, it took Blizzard over 6 years to make Diablo IV, and this is the end result - clearly says a lot. Thank you for your comment though. - Cheers! - JJ -

1 Like