Helltide - new instance

~UPDATE~
Lots of people in Sanctuary discord are reporting the same issues i am since the mini-patch.

I was playing helltides fine until today.

• We had just finished killing the hell maiden and people were adding the hearts to start another… when i teleported to town to empty my bags and then go back through the portal to fight some more, i found i was in a different instance, no other people around and there was no hell maiden being summoned, the stones had no hearts added, but there was atleast 1 stone already initialized before i teleported out, that was not the case when i got back, all 3 stones were empty.

• This has happened multiple times today, when going to town i go back to the helltide and find im not with any of the people i was with before and how things were when i left was not the same.
    And just now as i teleported to town i was stuck in a loading screen, i had to close the game and when i logged in i was no where near where i was.

Only thing that is different is the mini-patch i had to download before i got on this-morning.
I assume some ninja patch to limit the amount of people per helltide, something to do with the performance issues? slowly removing the players.

1 Like