Headstone cosmetics are gone!

All of my headstone cosmetics are gone. I had 5 yesterday and today they are all missing.

17 Likes

Seconding this.

Portals are still there though.

3 Likes

Same here on Xbox X. No additional headstones. They were showing yesterday.

2 Likes

I concur.
After patch 1.3.4.50942 has been applied, all of the seasonal ‘Headstones’ are missing. The previously selected ‘Headstone’ is seen in the preview window and the total number of available ones are also displayed, but cannot select any other than a bundle version which was bought, i.e. Bear Cub or Death Raven for a Barbarian.

4 Likes

same with me! all hs skins have been removed from game, I’ve also had about 12-15 behavior warnings (I DO NOT USE IN GAME CHAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT WITH ANY BLIZZARD GAME).

1 Like

I have claimed the battle pass headstone and it is not in the wardrobe. Can it be related with this bug?

6 Likes

Also can confirm, the headstones are missing. (On ps5)

4 Likes

I am also experiencing this and it happened after I claimed the season journey one.

2 Likes

I just noticed that all of mine are missing as well. I just unlocked a new one from the current season pass and when I went to equip it they were all gone.

4 Likes

+1

20charactersIsNeeded

2 Likes

Same here… all gone
I had all of them available before the last update

2 Likes

same here, shame on you blizzard

3 Likes

Also having this issue, none of my unlocked headstones from current or previous seasons are showing up in the effects, but there is a “badge” showing that I have new ones unlocked.

5 Likes

Same issue, looked last night. Oh dear, my deaths will just not be the same ;).

3 Likes

Well. Same issue here.

1 Like

+1. My headstones is missing! My platform is battle.net/PC :confused:

3 Likes

Hi,
I also have the same issue on my PC :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Same here, playing on a PC all 12 of mine are gone.

3 Likes

Headstones are missing. The last one saved it’s showing but no option to switch to another , just "Visit the shop to discover new headstones " hovering.

3 Likes

bump and fix, tytytytyty

1 Like