Having trouble with master working

I am having trouble with master working, All my items that are item level 925 and tempered are all greyed out. When i try to place an item into the master working window, It says you can not master work this item. I have searched google and you tube and meet the criteria. Again the items I am trying to master work are Ancestral, Have been tempered, And are item level 925. It is possible my brain is malfuctioning, But if anyone could give me a clue as to what i might be over looking it would be appreciated.

did you apply 2 different temperings to these items?

No, I didn’t know i could do that. So i need two different temperings per item then?

yea, legendaries can be tempered with 2 different temperings. even if you use all your tries on the first tempering, you can still add the last temper (tho you are stuck with whatever applies on it then) ^^

once you did that, the item is considered to be finished tempering, and its ready for masterworking.

uniques can be masterworked right away, but you probably know that

2 Likes

Thanks I just assumed that i could only do one tempering per item. Thanks for the help.

very welcome. may the masterworking rng be with you <3

1 Like

Holy…
Just learned something new.
For me, I thought that when you zero’d one, it was done.
Didn’t know you could still apply the temper even on zero.

[Life improved]

2 Likes

haha to be honest, i didnt quite understand that at first too ^^

1 Like

you just saved my amulet.
it was the only thing missing the masterworking.

1 Like

Have a look just under the item you are tempering it will say (1/2). After your first temper in one affix category move to a different category to temper a second affix and you will see the little number changes to (2/2).

1 Like