Half the game doesn't work

“Reconnecting to Diablo 4” constantly in left, upper corner. Cannot access reliquaries, Shop, wardrobe, or certain thing you need to interact with in the game, for general progression, effectively preventing me from continuing any further in the story line. Cannot access game menus aside from graphics and sound. Cannot “turn off multi platform play” because i cannot click anything in those menus. Loading screens take much longer, and game freezes regularly. Friends cannot join my games, or even see me online. My socials tab brings an error code: 316702, and before you ask, yes, I’ve repaired, reinstalled, reset router, and turn off the pc multiple times.

Hello,

I am experiencing a similar issue.
The game freezes on the loading screen.
I have to restart it.
If you find a solution, could you please share it here as well?
Thank you.

I don’t get it. Last season was perfect. Even the expansion launch was perfect. Now its issue after issue.

Anything? Anybody have any type of response? Any insight in to this whatsoever?