Gushing Wounds is very fun but underpowered. needs synergy

I am not a meta gamer and love to play around with my own builds. I have come to the conclusion that gushing wounds along with xfal’s ring is probably the most fun bleed combo and yet, it does not do nearly enough damage. The damage should rival the other key passives, including the berserk one. I think it needs an aspect or a unique that multiplies the blood explosion or adds something satisfying to it which can allow it to do more damage. There is much potential with the volatile blood aspect also. Rend/Rupture/Xfals/Gushing wounds/volatile blood. There needs to be something added here which can add a synergy between all of these. Right now, it is not worth equipping xfals or gushing wounds for such a build.
I also wouldn’t mind a connection to the Iron Maelstrom ultimate to completely get rid of this berserk connection.

There was an infinite scaling with berserk ripping, amenia, skullcrusher combo. As of right now, Xfal can NOT proc berserk ripping. Berserk Ripping can NOT proc Xfal either. Back in Season 2 the infinite loop of Xfal to berserk ripping to Xfal was great. Sorcerers just had too much fun with Xfal.
Not if only Rupture doesn’t get rid of bleed and just do damage base on bleed.

1 Like

Rupture also needs to stop healing enemies and get fixed.

Making you invest in Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Vulnerable Damage, and Overpower despites Bleeds not really synergizing with this is a very odd choice.

XFals does not proc off most things and nobody can seem to understand why.

1 Like