Is this aspect out of the game ? I am level 54 on tier 2 right now and cannot find this aspect no were…hit the curio for off hands , got like tons of legendary but none with this.
im wearing one nuked two and got about 4 extracted in my stash its there… just run bloods and open chests lots of chests heh
one i still lack is the teleport one
Level 53 here and have only come across one on a wand from an event in Blood Harvest. Currently the aspect i am most looking for more of.
is it that rare ? dwqdwqdwqdwq
Need this bad too. In WT4 and holding on to low level staff with the aspect, which I came across only ONCE during 20hrs. Feel your pain. Lol!
You can get the gravitational aspect from the season journey.
One of the chapters award it, and it is well before world tier 4.
What are you talking about? Sorcerers get the following apsects from the season journey:
- Battle caster’s aspect
- Stable aspect
- Aspect of ancient flame
- Frostblitz aspect
- Aspect of elements (all classes)
- Aspect of slaughter (all classes)
I heard it too that season journey 4 awards it but couldn’t see it…Well I got it finally and since then I got it like 5 more times…gambled my life on focuses and finally got it on a ring from a trash encounter.
I am level 87. I have gotten exactly ONE! Stupidly, I put it on a wand, so I am running everything I can think of to try and get a second one to put on gloves. I have a dagger in my stash with upgrade of 700 dps just waiting…
I feel you, I got it as a normal aspect at around level 35, then put it on a sacred 2H (without knowing how rare it was AND that you actually can put normal aspects on ancestral gear), so now I am running around like a lame horse with even the most random ancestral 1H weapons waiting in my stash potentially quadrupling my attack power.
Was wondering about this as well. Sucks that you can’t target it in a dungeon. Guess it’s blood harvest and obol gambling on off-hands.
You are right, I stand corrected. It was part of season one journal.
Sorry for the incorrect information.
Damn that sucks lol figures tho
For real. me too. lol
Level 62 here and still have not seen it dropped lol
If it doesn’t drop for you gamble oobls for offhands…best chance.
first one dropped around 90. From 95 to 100, I got like 10 of them. RNG!
I just went to my main stash and found like 7 Gravitational Aspects. I also have two miles which may have Gravitational Aspects too.
I would trade it if I can.
Finally found it last night from a blood harvest drop. I’m only lvl 40 so need some mana sustain before it’ll truly shine.