GPU with high temperature and power

When I open any merchant, the GPU usage and temperature increase, and the fans go to maximum. i7 10700 / RTX 3070.
With druid fur it’s very easy to reproduce

4 Likes

Same problem here, rtx 4070ti. Thre was topic about this problem but Blizzard closed it

2 Likes

Yes, they closed the post without fixing the problem, and I think we will continue the same, little can be expected from these people.

2 Likes

That s why people hate that company.
I played Druid and barb and gpu go crazy only when I using vendors or blacksmith.

2 Likes

Yep pretty much this, I have lost all faith I had in Blizzard, what little was left. There won’t be any fix, instead Blizzard mods will just come in and close the thread as their support is beyond garbage which happened to the vendor issue in the following thread which I believe you are referring to, after over 30k views. They try to silence rather than fix, great great job Blizzard, same old shiz, different day:

2 Likes

Any news here? or will it be like the last post, without an answer until it is closed?

Till they have something to say, I doubt we will know anything.

Every system is affected by this in some degree. Just like every system is affected by the VRAM issues. Which will be hopefully addressed in some fashion soon, if the recent campfire thing was any indication.

Fingers crossed, but don’t hold your breath. Game on.

1 Like
1 Like

Hey Kershaw this has NOT been fixed. It happens to EVERYONE I can reproduce this on any PC I get on or ask people to try it online. As you can see by the title of this thread it’s still happening. Lowering our GPU power settings and capping our FPS to 60 isn’t a fixed problem when we should be getting 100+ on our 100+ hz monitors it’s just us doing a band-aid while we wait for yall to fix the actual problem.

2 Likes

:100:
please Blizzard make an acknowledgment at least… I beg you!

1 Like

They closed a thread with 14 k views, what more of acknowledgement you need, its obvious they are dodging this one as the game has some many other issues. Probably this is considered low priority.

No matter the character, druid, sorc, rouge, barb or necro - opening ANY Shop will increase the Hotspot/Junktion Temp tremoursly.

if i had to guess, its because of this useless animated NPC Face at the Shop

which is, on my end, capped 72FPS - half of my Monitors refreshrate - on d3d12 level - but the Vendors Rendoring seems to be uncapped to matter how(if) the Games fps is capped

2 Likes

… next to your extra detailed character rendering at whatever fps you pc is capable of, yes!

1 Like

They closed one with 34.4 k views, so yea what you said but even worse ::

I’m still waiting for an official statement… lets keep this thread and therefore the views coming!

It’s been a problem since day one. They have not recognized it nor will they do so.

First they unify threads that have nothing to do with each other, and then they close it, and that’s how the problem slips away, making people get tired and leave it as impossible. (Of course, after spending €100 on average)

They talk about the VRAM error because it affects consoles, and when they fix it, they will move on to something else.

2 Likes

I have this issue since day one too.

The list of things I tried to fix it is now insane. Going from basic adjustments on the settings in game to significant changes on the registry files, BIOS etc. The game is just broken. Anything else basically runs perfect on my machine and then you have D4.

Blizzard dont even acknowledge it, which is the main reason I wanted refund. If they would say ‘‘we know about that we are working on it’’ at least you had some hope to continue.

Even people like Asmon have already posted about stability issues Diablo 4 Instantly Crashes on Asmon After He Gives It Another Go - YouTube

Meanwhile on my side:

B6A1F1EC-B0DC-4A80-AAFD-A1759DF8FD44
42DB976F-6D48-4CAB-94B3-96B71C22AB5F
9B7717F5-3FE4-4DF1-8CB5-88488D470045
E65D04DD-34E7-496E-9F88-513611BF8EF1
1485C54C-E2F3-4197-A707-E07971349D29
E667F26C-74C7-4CD5-B67C-776969823F99
D08F7102-3B82-4389-8C70-C935524DDFC5
843E5FE2-378F-4D38-943C-F8C37F624D5A

UNPLAYABLE

A week later we continue without any answer or solution.

I don’t know why they close the old posts, if they won’t answer the new ones either.

I guess we are in a holding pattern till the next patch drops which is rumored to help the issue. But till then, I doubt they will say or do anything at all.