GPU Performance / Usage WORSE after the patch today

My performance is now worse after this new patch.

I previously posted my workaround that was working 100% for me and keeping my GPU usage well under 100% during vendor however after todays patch this is no longer the case and no matter what changes I make my GPU usage jumps up like mad!

Even with EVERY setting on LOW!!! it jumps from 48% to 100% as soon as I open the vendor…

I’ve reset my settings, I’ve done a fresh reinstall of my drivers and can’t get anywhere near the performance I was getting pre-patch.

Same here. The game is virtually unplayable for me. Constant crashes before the patch, but I’ve been logged on for maybe 20mins now and have had 3. One of which caused me to miss out on the award for attempting to complete a Legion event. Guess I’ll just continue to not play until the performance issues are addressed…again.

same. 4090 with samsung 990.