Glyphs not dropping after reaching T4?

Glyphs used to drop very quickly when I was lvl 50-60. Now I’m in t4 and I still have yet to get some glyphs upgraded to Rare but no matter how hard I try they do not drop anymore. I have gone back to T3, tried to farm the tree and NM, went back to t4 back and forth and glyph simply do not show up anymore… Is there anything I can do?

Majority of my glyphs dropped in Nightmare dungeons.

So did mine, but ever since I have made the move to tier 4 they have completely stopped dropping altogether… I can’t find a way to get them to drop anymore.

1 Like

Man that sucks, hope it isn’t a bug, have you tried doing variations of the NM dungeons, working your way from T3-T4 through all the stages? I do recall most of my rares were during the T3 NM dungeons.

i got all the glyphs i needed from the tree chaos caches

Yeah Ive tried and run at least 1 of every tier of sacred NM at least once again to see if it’d drop but nothing. I’ve ran at least 50 dungeons back into t3 and 0 glyphs dropped. did about a dozen tree, nothing there too. Been otherwise playing t4 non stop for a few days doing NM and Tree and no glyphs there either.

1 Like

Id’ suggest posting in Bug Reports where the forum is monitored for things like this.

I’ve figured it out, some glyphs simply do not have a rare equivalent/upgrade, so of course they’re not dropping since they simply do not exist… haha

2 Likes

Well, that explains everything, doesn’t it.

I have the same issue. According to my build guide there are about twenty five or so that show up on my paragon board that look just like a rare but are not represented by a glyph. only about six are upgradeable. I don’t get it.

All glyphs aren’t rare. Based on your guide, are you missing any glyphs ?
When you open your paragon UI, glyphs are listed in a separated box below your paragon tree.

There are also upgradable to level 21 max (just in case you already upgraded most of them …)

Also, rare paragon node (surrounded by magic nodes) aren’t upgradable, you can only socket one glyph per board (anywhere between 5-7 boards at max level, depending on your paragon tree).

Thanks for this. I thought all gold colored glyphs worked the same way until I realized that there was only one upgradeable per board. That being said, is there any benefit gained from upgrading the blue glyphs?

No. The blue glyphs have no real use at all.

Since release I think I used one blue glyph simply because I was bored of waiting for a rare glyph to drop and use it on the first board.

If glyphs aren’t dropping then you probably have all of them that can drop.

As said, check the list of glyphs in the paragon board screen and see if any are greyed out.

So what about the other gold glyphs that aren’t just one per board? Should I upgrade them as well? Thanks for the assistance!

Only level up the glyphs you are going to slot into your boards.

i think you are mixing up the legendary nodes, and glyphs. glyphs are the runes you can individually socket in a paragon board, those are yellow. the golden “glyphs” (as you name them) are nodes, you cant level them. they just belong to the paragon board you chose and fit the theme of the board.

maybe you can link the guide you are refering to, so we can have a better look?

to post a link, you need to put it between ``
else youll get an error when posting a link.

1 Like

it take a while now and can drop everywhere and not in NMD only. Got mine almost in the helltides.