Give us skinny Druid!

Dear developers and designers, please give us an option to select skinny female Druid or something look like a female barbarian. I really cannot play Druid in a 45 years old big aunty.

For those who wonder why not go for male Druid, the reason is simple, I like female toon.

7 Likes

So, while I don’t have issues with a thick character, since people come in all shapes and sizes, I agree and would like the OPTION to play a thinner druid.

I am basically a carbon copy of the Diablo 2 druid. A muscular tall ginger guy. I’d REALLY like to be able to play that again.

But I’m not going to let that destroy my fun. I advise you to not do that, as well.

This new thing with people unable to enjoy a game or identify with a character unless it looks EXACTLY like them is just ridiculous, however.

1 Like

I actually can’t believe it but the Druid model was the main reason on recent Reddit thread why most haven’t given Druid a shot.

1 Like

I’ve played every class except Druid. I tried to create some incarnation of a Druid that was aesthetically acceptable but couldn’t for either male or female so in my case at least it’s not a sexist thing. If given any choice in the matter I just don’t prefer overweight or unattractive. I mean like even the Barbarian and Necro are borderline.

1 Like

I feel the same way. I have tried 3 different Druid females because I have such an affinity towards their entire concept. Out of all the classes the Druid is probably the closest to my heart. I just cannot do it. Blizzard make so much money, they can add a simple “thin/thick Slider” into the character creation.
Nobody is shaming those who are larger, we just prefer options, you see plenty of chonk pirates in the SoT and other games…
No shortage of people would chose them… I would be a medium to muscular Druid, not even skinny… If this is their way of trying to be progressive somehow, it isn’t working… it’s just deet

I made my Necro the ugliest I could possibly make her, since everyone else was trying to look pretty. My rogue is the Scary, dark one and my Sorcerer is an Ice princess lol. I have a Barbarian dude I’m thinking about, But I can’t do the Druid either… It really irks me. I tried numerous times now.
They all look like that family member that everyone worries about, and ends up losing toes to diabetes.
It’s literally some slider code they can add for practically nothing…