Getting booted to login screen

Getting booted to login screen several times per login. Not doing anything special just playing the game.

1 Like

I have been trying to play for over an hour - all I get are crashes.
#1 issue: Diablo IV has run out of memory and the application needs to exit. This is possibly caused by using graphics settings exceeding your machine capabilities. Would you like to reset quality settings to default on the next launch.

PC: i7-9700K
32GB RAM
RTX-2070
Win10 64 bit
CPU 21%
Memory 52%

I change Display to Windowed, Quality Preset to Medium…still crashing in town.

I have been on almost every day since Season 2 launched and did not have any issues until now.

A lot of times issues happen trying to start the game, if I do get into the game - 5 - 10 min later it crashes and boots me out.

I like the response that their support team gives. NOTHING, nope don’t hear from them they don’t post anything, they just let people hang there and NOTHING is ever done! Great team they have. They should put a banner up on their support page that says “Post all you want we will not respond”. What a joke!

1 Like

My SSD was showing 40 GB free, for giggles I moved some stuff around and now have 70 GB free…ran D 4 for a test and everything worked on my Barb. It was my Necro crashing, I’ll try that in a bit.

I’m not sure if anything was changed on the back end since yesterday - but 40 GB should have been plenty of swap space on my games partition, I have 80 GB free on my windows partition.