GeForce RTX 2060 goes crazy

Hello,

I have massive problems with my graphics card while playing D4. When open menues, talking to merchants, automatically zooming in on characters in cutscenes or in dungeons, the graphics card goes crazy. It gets very hot and the fans turn up full blast. Even with FPS limited to 59 frames and graphics set to low, I have this problem. The game is currently unplayable for me.

1 Like

[Main Thread] Game Freezes/Crashes GPU fans screaming when opening specific UI Elements - June 2023 - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

Check out this thread and see if it fits. If so, send the dev team the information they are requesting.

1 Like

Hello,

the linked Thread is closed by Blizzard without fixing this problem. So I’m back in this Thread. Problem still exists with newest Patch. Reset 3D Settings and setting D4 graphics to default doesn’t change anything.

I’m starting D4, click on “Shop”, wait till the Lady play the cards and wait another five to six seconds and my graphic card escalated to full blast. I don’t need to join the game to ruin my hardware. That’s so sad that Blizzard doesn’t care about this. So what can I do?