Gauntlet bug that randomly happens in group play now i'm suspended

There is a weird thing that happens in gauntlet group player that summons a TON of hordes and gives u millions of points and crashes the game sometimes. I reported this to a diablo partner but posting it on here now as GAUNTlet group is UNPLAYABLE. I did some testing to see why it happens and i know for sure it has to do with the new season 5 mother blessing purple on the ground. Not sure why or how but i did guantlet with a character that didn’t have the quest line started multiple times and it didn’t do it. Then i had them complete the quest and it did it. It ruins the leaderboards and now i log on today and im suspended due to this unavoidable bug from mass reports i’d imagine. Can we please have the new mother blessing removed from gauntlet so we can play group play and additionally can i have this suspension revoked as this is happeneing to everyone in group play and we can’t control this.

2 Likes

So that’s why the first place for party of 3 had over 170 million points today… While the second place barely got over 900k… Soon after second place got almost 40 million…

1 Like

correct, mother blessing is messing up gauntlet groups it jumps up points. lets try to get this up there so blizzard removes blessings and removes our scores. gauntlet is done for if not.

1 Like

I’ve ran the gauntlet several times and have not encountered any problem with this.

What’s weird about this is it’s an “unavoidable bug” that has only happened to the same few people, across each leaderboard.

Sounds more like an avoidable bug that a group of friends is exploiting instead.

The gauntlet is forever doomed to be exploited it seems.

1 Like

:rofl: bro they actually suspended you? Gratz on your legit pushes btw. You’re doing great. Those LB shenanigans tho… :joy:

thanks cloud! and yessir suspended for this lol :smiley:

Damn dude. Crossing fingers they let you play again. I really enjoy watching your content

I lost my spot in the top 100 that I worked hard for because of exploiters. It’s hard to believe people claiming they did it unintentionally. If they’re going as far as suspending the cheaters I hope they step up and give me my top 100 challenge reward.