Game pass Hi ! new player so... where is the blood?

i started play this game only like 30 minutes cause i have to work tomorrow so i try just a little all the characters and in all the times was like… hey ! where is the blood in this game? i kill some mobs and they just flly like a peace of cartoon… the sounds are greate ! but where is the brutality of thats sounds represented in game effects ? y will try the game whit some friends tomorrow but this was really disappointing

Depending on which console you’re using it might be toned down for performance reasons. But rest assured, there will be blood.

1 Like

i play in pc all in ultra , etc etc but in the open word mobs and dungeons i dont see blood in the mobs

My apologies, you mentioned Game Pass so I assumed some form of Xbox. Stiil, there will be plenty of blood.

Pretty big part of the story id say

On necro at least there’s blood and corpses everywhere. You don’t really get blood splatter all over you character if that’s what you’re looking for, but different world events and content definitely have blood involved and visible. I wouldn’t say it’s at the level of gruesome though

just splash some ketchup on ur screen, done.

no need to thank me…cheers mate.