Game Immediately Crashes to Desktop when opening a map

The game frequently crashes upon opening the map (whether with Tab or by clicking a waypoint), causing the game to crash to the desktop. This sometimes happens when talking to vendors as well (i.e. jewelry, armour, weapon, & blacksmith). It is making the game unplayable. I have tried the “Scan and Repair” option and completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and neither fixes the issue.

I got a Fenris error code: DA678D21-9A3C-4FD5-A993-44BEF59D2C45.

It crashes consistently upon opening the map making navigation difficult and any sort of fast travel completely impossible.

Edit 06/13:
The hotfixes seemed to fix the issue for about half an hour, and then they returned. I spoke to a Blacksmith in Jirandai, who crashed the game. When i booted it up again and tried once more to see if the issue was a one-off, it crashed the game again. I went to use the waypoint so that i could try a blacksmith in a different town, and the game crashed a third time. I have booted it up once more and it allowed me to fast travel to the Salt town, where speaking with the blacksmith crashed the game again. It is once more unplayable.