Game freezing for 10-60+ sec frequently

Well, currently its one of the most common issues that cause some of these problems.

So there is reason to suggest it.

Excuse me for trying to make sure that people have at least made sure that is one less cause.

I haven’t posted this on every single thread and not every response has been the same either.

I know there are more things going on that simply this suggestion, but its by far one of the easiest to check for and may help several out.

I get it that you might be perturbed that your game isn’t working properly, but that’s no reason to put down someone for helping out.

I saw yours has been getting disconnected, and its frustrating to be sure, but your problem is most likely not related to this one where the crossplay affects it.

Your issue more likely is a problem with the game’s path to the server, whether it be local in your network, your ISP or someplace between, and even potentially regional. Its highly unlikely (not impossible though) to be at the server end. Otherwise everyone would be having issues, including me.

Try running some network testing from my thread here:

-For everyone having connection issues of various types: UPDATE 8-7-23

Just saying.

Game on.