Game Freezing constantly

During play my game freezes for roughly 15-20 seconds at a time, often resulting in death. This happened several times during my playtime and is highly frustrating. Hardcore is off limits for me until this is fixed. It happened in both solo and group plat.

Luckily this hasn’t happened for me yet. However, I have gotten a game freeze when loading new areas/opening menus for the first time. It seems to load fine after my first time initially loading them. The freezes last anywhere from 10 seconds to several minutes but always seems to unfreeze at some point. Clicking or interacting during the freeze causes the notorious “not responding” error.

I did notice upon launching the game this morning that my day 1 update was only halfway complete when I played yesterday & was paused this morning. Currently letting that finish & downloading my GeForce Game Ready drive for Diablo 4. I’ll let you know if it helps me at all. Do you think any of this could be what’s going on with you?

I swapped gpu’s with my wife and it’s fixed. Mine was AMD and hers is Nvidia. Apparently the game is racist. lol