Frequent Crashes After June 27 Patch

I never had any crashing or performance issues with this game since launch. But after today’s patch, I’ve crashed 8+ times.

No consistent activity or even duration. Sometimes I have the game up for 4 mins before the next crash, sometimes over an hour. This last time it crashed so hard I didn’t even get the Report Crash popup, it just kicked me to desktop and completely froze my machine for 10+ seconds

RTX 2080 Ti with latest drivers

3 Likes

Same… I cannot even get an hour of playtime. Its approximately 5 minutes to playtime before crashing to desktop. What ever they did in this patch has broken the game for me.

1 Like

Same here. RTX 3080 running 4K on windows 11. Totally fine before patch and now it’s unplayable for me.

1 Like

same… crash code or just dropping to desktop.

1 Like

Mine is not crashing but the performance is unplayable and I had no issues before.

1 Like

I run a RTX 4080 and had no issues until todays patch, i cant even stay on for 10 minutes before the game crashes with error Fenris.

1 Like

Same, so far I did a dungeon and got kicked, when I logged back on in town I took 4 steps and it crashed to desktop again. I’m running a 2070 super, 32 gb of ddr4 ram and I have a 10700k.

1 Like

Rock solid through level 55 - then June 27 update and the Fenris crash. Updated Nvidia drivers, cranked fans to 100%, took out the High Res assets, rebooted, re-everything. I might try to uninstall and reinstall - I really like this game! At lease seeing others with faster graphics cards having the same problems has kept me from running out and buying something new.

RTX 2060, i5 10600K 4.10 GHz, 16 GB ram

1 Like