Freeze on launch

Hi! I’m getting a screen freeze when i launch diablo 4 - server slam. I was able to get the game to launch once before but i’m not sure this was the cause to allow it to launch since its no longer working and its freezing again.
I went to Nvidia control panel, and custom set my frame rate on diablo to 144.
I have a 4080 and a 7700x if that information is relevant. I also was able to run the last beta on the same system fine. I’ve updated all drivers, done restarts and reinstalled with no luck. Thanks!

I’m having the same problem.
Was working this morning but not anymore.

1 Like

do you by chance have a 40 series graphics card or 7000 series amd cpu?

nop.
20 series and intel i5

1 Like

if i find a solution outside of whats posted here i’ll update this, hopefully someone has found something and will reply

1 Like

It seems someone had the same issue yesterday

This Game Isn’t Ready for Release - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

Also it seems that Razer software might be causing this

Stuck at start (Grey screen or logging into diablo 4 loading) - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

Confirmed!
For me its the Razer software.
I shut it down and it worked.

For those still searching i started closing one program at a time and it turned out to be NZXT’s cam software for me, and the others found Razor to be the issue.
Also i can reopen nzxt software after diablo has started with no issues
UPDATE:
After restarting the game i run into the same issues with or without nzxt open. cant seem to find a consistent fix or if it just decides it will work on rare occasions.

Was fine earlier and now I can’t get in. I have closed out ALL programs including my Razer stuff and still no dice.

Can not get past Diablo splash screen at startup, freezes up after 2 to 3 seconds of it. Tried updating windows 11, and nvidia graphics drivers. Did the scan and repair option, and run as administrator. Had no problems playing the last two beta’s. Computer is running
|Processor|AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X 16-Core Processor 3.50 GHz|
|Installed RAM|48.0 GB (47.9 GB usable)|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
|Edition|Windows 11 Pro|
|Version|22H2|
|OS build|22621.1702|
|Experience|Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22641.1000.0|

have the same problem…11700k and 3080 TI with latest drivers and windows 11 updates. I tried shutting down synapse…but for me it’s a forever loop of turn off, only for it to start back up again.