Fix this bug 10min 10M+ red dust 1H 400M gold

It did. Once you kill 10 players and get the buff, anything you attack gives shards just for doing damage, then you also get the dropped shards after they die. But this is how its intended to work.

There was a bug causing people to get millions of shards, they disabled the buff now.

2 Likes

30 seconds? This bug has been known for days.

i see. but i don’t see any millions of shards dropping in this video, unless i missed something.

But good thing they caught it and will have it fixed before season 1 when it actually matters, i dont think people are buying gold for eternal realm 4 days before S1.

When you get the buff you get shards just for hitting something, they don’t drop anything unless they die, it just gets added to your shards. So they use a low rank skill with that does no damage and spam it. Infinite shards if you have someone that you can use it on.

Sounds like a botting/win-trading paradise…

I don’t know if I believe that one. 400 mil for a vendor weapon?

maybe they vendor their entire inventory after amassing the dust, but a single weapon selling for that much doubt it.

The post you quoted was being sarcastic/passive aggressive. Nothing vendors for that much for just one item. The event referenced in this thread has been temporarily shut down, presumably to do with the type of situation the OP is talking about. If anyone is unclear on just what that situation is, it’s essentially the Diablo PvP version of win trading where someone massacres others repeatedly until the event triggers, and is then killed by others in the group that was doing the win (kill) trading and massive profit.

While the 400 million was clearly an exaggeration, it was in reference to the fact that with so much red dust converted from the seeds of hatred obtained in this manner, exhorbitant amounts of items could be purchased from the PvP version of the curiosities vendor and unusable items vendored for gold.

Essentially this all but eliminated the loot hunt portion of the game by allowing so much to be obtained that the players would end up with at least a few very good, possibly godly pieces, and the rest became vendor trash to shore up their coffers for any in-game activity that requires gold expenditure.

It’s likely a safe bet that this mechanic won’t be returning in this kind of form, if at all.

LMFAO. If you check the date of the first time I reported the bug you’re gonna be surprised.

It has been abused by the Chinese community for a LOOOOONG time.

Hotfixed now after 1,5 months.

• Fixed an issue where Seeds of Hatred could be acquired at an excessive rate in certain scenarios.

Source: HOTFIX - September 14, 2023 - 1.1.4

they fixed a hatreds chosen thing months ago too

Fixed over multiple seasons (hopefully?)

Fixed that comment for ya

did they fix the bug that every time you use a portal you get disconnected (kicked off the server)

Maybe the weapon was doombringer. Jokes on the hacker!

D4 sucks. over a decade and u literary screwed up the best hack and slash game. now its just like you corp fuxks want, pay to play. where is my 200.00 of play? show me basement dweller

Again HOTFIXED yesterday: HOTFIX 2 - September 27, 2023 - 1.1.4

again i repeat, this has been reported as a hack/exploit to bliz since the first month and still hasnt been addressed. people exploit it all the time, depends on you if you are seeking the ban hammer or not.

An hour ago this is crazy this problem still existshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbuCMpxIBNE

Hatred chosen need to be reworked or removed from the game. IF you think this doesnt affect you then you dont know how inflation works.

They still bug seed lol fix this or ss2 dead again :smiley:

Yeh, so much gold has already flooded the system from these exploits that billions of gold is now just a few cents.