Fix this bug 10min 10M+ red dust 1H 400M gold

Killing 100 players in the PVP zone will grant you a 5-minute event. Attacking other enemies will earn you a significant amount of Hatred Essence. If you are killed during these 5 minutes, the Hatred Essence will be evenly distributed among the attackers. Two teams can achieve these conditions in the same realm

Ban them all

4 Likes

This wont end well whatever it is.

2 Likes

I’m still trying to interpret the thread title.

11 Likes

I don’t understand a word you just said

7 Likes

thats some china content right there

7 Likes

Someone was able to get 10 million red dust in 10 mins and they found a one-hander that vendored for 400 million gold.

1 Like

Killing 100 players in the PVP zone will grant you a 5-minute event. Attacking other enemies will earn you a significant amount of Hatred Essence. If you are killed during these 5 minutes, the Hatred Essence will be evenly distributed among the attackers. Two teams can achieve these conditions in the same realm

1 Like

The 5 minute event “Hatred’s Chosen” Doesn’t grant you any extra shards… its just for fun and forces you to stay in the zone while people try to kill you.

It’s also for killing 10ish players without dying. I get it every time i log on.

There is no bug for killing 100 players getting 10 million red dust…

Also when you die, while “Hatred’s Chosen” You don’t distribute anything. Your shards are dropped on the ground. And like I said, There is no increase to the shards, its how many you collected before you became Hatred’s chosen, you just can’t extract them until the timer runs out.

This is a bizarre bogus take. No bug whatsoever.

2 Likes

A person can use a weapon with low attack power but high attack speed to accumulate a significant amount of Hatred Essence. Then, if they are killed before the 5-minute time limit expires, other players can collect their Hatred Essence and exchange it for Red Dust to obtain equipment for sale.

2 Likes

Hey bro, you should get some friends to try this bug method because I’ve succeeded and Chinese players have already utilized this bug to gain a lot of gold, there are tons of successful video screens in the Chinese community, you should really check it out instead of living in your own world.

3 Likes

Never doubt a chinese player when it comes to farming gold

12 Likes

My English is not good. I use Chat AI translation .

看不明白你想表达什么,可以具体一点来解释这个要怎样发生

Ah yes. I reported this bug. It’s pretty easy to do even with just 2 people.

2 ppl you can get around 700k shards I believe. Not sure how much gold that translates to. People rigged both the hatred’s chosen buff and the shard generation.

With the shards, you gamble and sell the items.

1 Like

Before you start copying gold, you have to turn off the cross-region network in the login screen, this is to encounter less other players, the mage leads the team, the remaining 6 accounts hang out at the door of the PVP area. Then use the mage to kill these 6 hanging accounts, the first round to first PVP area of 100 points, the next is to brush the beginning of the points: “When your mage number upper right corner of the 100 points is full, at this time you have to put your primary and secondary weapons are down, change a level 1 weapon to attack the hanging 6 numbers, at this time, you will find that the next 5 minutes within the next 5 minutes your The red dust is increasing infinitely.”
Kill the mages before the 5 minutes are up. Each will split 2-3 million red dust. Then you go to the altar to exchange it. The last thing is to exchange your equipment for gold in the PVP town.
4 people cooperate to brush, lead another 1 mage (the higher the attack speed, the higher the gain, recommended one-handed weapon) Note, the reason why you brush at the entrance of the PVP city is because you need the mage to be able to flash back to the city in time when someone is coming, because all the red dust pieces are on the mage. If it’s safe, kill the mage, the shards will pop out, 4 people each have one, go to the altar to exchange, and then go back to the city to exchange equipment (exchange the clothes part, because clothes are the most expensive of all exchanges).
According to the above steps have been repeated, 4 people a day each person can share 1 billion gold earnings, is each person share 1 billion gold. Of course want to earn more, then pay more time, keep cycling the above steps.

2 Likes

Sorry to be the one to announce this but this is in the game as is. You see, Blizzard has this stance where if it’s in the game, it is a “mistake” not a bug or exploit despite the number of players that utilize it and/or are encouraged to use it. I recommend you to tell your friends to utilize this ‘feature’ (mistake?) while it’s in the game to ensure a fair playing ground for themselves if they care about PVP like yourself (which is fun to partake in myself) as Blizzard WILL NOT rectify the situation other than removing the bug, sorry mistake.

No one is going to get banned, I’m sorry.

If you need proof I encourage you to browse around and read the threads with “Shakogate” - Blizzard acknowledged the issue, the bug in the game and took no action against removing the item nor banning players. Do I feel it was the wrong decision? Absolutely 100%. Do they give a flying monkeys butt, nope. But fear not, they “MAY” in the future take action against those that exploit /use such bugs.

No one needs to be banned. The developers/leaders at Diablo4 who don’t care need to simply be banned (read: fired.)

I noticed the abuse potential instantly after seeing what happens when you are Hatred’s Chosen, so there must a good amount of people who took the advantage of these flawed mechanics.

Too bad I don’t play in a group.

绝不会放弃你
永远不会让你失望
永远不会到处乱跑而抛弃你
永远不会让你哭泣
永远不会说再见
永远不会说谎伤害你

1 Like

blizzard fixes the fun in less than 30 seconds

But a build defining aspect? 5 days

It did. Once you kill 10 players and get the buff, anything you attack gives shards just for doing damage, then you also get the dropped shards after they die. But this is how its intended to work.

There was a bug causing people to get millions of shards, they disabled the buff now.

2 Likes