Fix infernal hoards co op please!

Second time ever posting because this is outrageous not being able to do infernal hoards on PS5 with my wife.

Last post 3x no can’t progress. Today tried again hoping for better luck but ended up 10/10 wave done but can’t progress to boss and second in a row happened again.

This is the first time I ever felt like quitting a game for good.

Instead of focusing on your bloody PTR and expansion freaking fix your current game first!!!

9 Likes

No further updates after a ‘Noted’ reply from half a month ago.

2 Likes

Same here. I am tired with this bug. It says kill all enemies but there are no enemies.

Our efforts were wasted
Ps5 co op

2 Likes

Glitch in Infernal Hordes. Couch play. Stuck at wave 5 of 6. Please fix! PS5 co-op.

Just wait til next season. I don’t think anything else is happening this season.

What makes you think they will fix it next season, I mean it was known since day one of this season and not fixed.

I don’t have any expectation on when they will fix it… i pretty much expect every bug to outlive me.

The reality is that we haven’t had a midseason patch and i don’t expect any more work to be done on this season. Maybe there’s a fix in the 2.0 patch.

If you really want it fixed, why aren’t you posting in the bug forum?

this is all over the bug forum almost daily.

Okay. Is that supposed to change my response? Cluttering up this forum won’t give the issue more visibility.