Finished the whole campaign in 10 hours

Currently level 40 at 10 hours with the campaign complete. 100.00 USD for 10 hours of game play.

1 Like

A wild troll has appeared!

10 Likes

What is troll about that? I completed the whole campaign in 10 hours. So for those who do not plan on playing seasons, that is about what you get.

1 Like

Most of the replayability is not based on the campaign length. The whole point is to do multiple runs for loot - progression - and the seasons… if you are here for a 100 hour epic 1 run campaign you may have chosen the wrong game.

3 Likes

I barely got a 10th of that…

1 Like

You’re certainly faster than me. Act 1 on its own was 10 hours the first time I played it in the beta.

That said, I haven’t been able to try it here yet because I bought standard edition. We’ll see how long it takes me in 3.5 days. :slight_smile:

Game starts for real at lvl 100 and doing all the endgame activities. If you play just for the campaign than rip.

2 Likes

Did you do every quest, do all the dungeons/cellars, collect all the alters, etc…? Have you done most of the events and is at least one character max level with full gear? Then you havent done anything, if all you wanted was a RPG with a story you bought the wrong game.

Diablo is a ARPG action roleplayer game. Most of the content is in doing the content over and over to get better and better gear. Each season you start a new charatcer and redo that, so every few months or so youll be restarting from scratch.

2 Likes

So basically what you’re saying is that a player who skips every story scene, yet somehow has no motivation to play anything but the campaign, will only get 10 hours of gameplay?

Good to know. That applies to literally nobody. But good to know.

4 Likes

LOL…these posts…so predictable.

1 Like

Ironically your average ARPG player loathes the campaign and like to be done with it as fast as possible. What you should be evaluating is the endgame quality, which is unknown yet.

Reach level 100 and tell me its bad, and i’ll give you some credit

What world tier did you play?

In any case, if you focus only on acts, it can be logical, but I don’t believe that you reached level 100 with the character.

Didn’t even leave Fractured Peaks until level 24. Altars of Lilith, side quests, dungeons. sounds like someone speedran the campaign.

1 Like

The campaign is literally the least important part of any ARPG. To the point that most players of Diablo 3 haven’t ran it for almost a decade.

You shouldn’t have bought this game if you never planned on end game. Every single diablo is like this, you beat the campaign quickly, then run it back on higher difficulties.

Imagine playing a arpg for the story.

Omegalul.