- Final Warning - On Your Upcoming Campfire Chat

Diablo 4 Devs:

You have done such a terrible job of shepherding this AAA, legacy I.P., that more than 80% of players (thru various Blizzard communities that I belong to) that I directly play with will NOT be playing your game moving forward.

Now… you still have a chance to salvage this sinking ship. TOMORROW, during your “Campfire Chat”:

1. DO NOT give excuses

2. DO NOT blame others

3. We expect you to APOLOGIZE

4. AND FINALLY we expect you to resolve issues in a positive, gameplay uplifting / progress positive manner.

Your soulless, cash grab won’t survive if you don’t answer to your paying customer. We are furious; and rightly so.

This is your final warning.

182 Likes

The queues today say otherwise.

27 Likes

Wonder if they’ll dodge questions again about itemization.

25 Likes

Have you seen the arrogance of the devs? They will admit nothing.

41 Likes

Bravo Mequias. You f’in tell em.

8 Likes

Totally shocking that a bunch of people who bought the game are checking out the first hours of the first season…not to mention many already have the battlepass from deluxe or ultimate and don’t want to feel like they wasted their money.

Gimme a call in S2 or S3.

Until then, this isn’t the W the white knights think it is.

46 Likes

I’m sure they’re taking your concerns and ultimatum very seriously. They’ll be sending you their special Flat Earther Edition of the D4 expansion to atone.

28 Likes

Remember Overwatch 2 launch?

Queue times do not indicate that a lot of people are successfully playing a game.

16 Likes

They won’t accept any questions, they are going to come in with some cockamamybull story, hand picked, easy to answer questions, and IGNORE the elephant in the room…

Oh, and they’ll talk up how "wonderful’ the season is and possibly say, “bloated figure/player count” here…

It’s all a ploy to get people to the POS season, and to buy BP’s…

11 Likes

They’re not going to do any of those things because to do any of those things they have to admit there’s a problem. That’s not happening.

6 Likes

Yup. And the nerfs were necessary for the health of the game yada yada… while avoiding the question of why wasn’t this caught 11 months ago in closed beta or 3 months ago in open beta.

8 Likes

:rofl:

Or…what? What are you going to do when they don’t apologize and move forward as planned?

13 Likes

I fully expect another “don’t you guys have phones” moment tomorrow. :face_exhaling:

19 Likes

Dont feed it, its just a troll account

1% of the population is angry and the other 99% have no idea there is even an issue.

9 Likes

I doubt they’ll even see this as it’s on the forums and not on twitter.

2 Likes

oh god… always these demanding kids nowadays.

11 Likes

Same battle.net account since TBC.

3 Likes

Oooo, ultimatums! Developers just LOVE ultimatums!

Hey, anyone want some :popcorn: ? This gonna be gooood

7 Likes

Its an old account that spends its time trolling around bnet forums