Fenris window error after in game crashing after a few minutes of game play(time will fluctuate can be as soon as I log in or 45 later. Found topic and sharing latest FenrisDebug report in link at the bottom! I have more reports if need!

Zuvykree Profile - Zuvykree - Diablo IV Forums

Howdy!

If you’re experiencing crashing while playing Diablo IV Beta, it may be useful to temporarily enable some more detailed logging for technical support. Here’s how:

• In the Battle.net application, go to the Diablo IV page, but do not run the game.
  • Using the gear menu (next to Play button) select Game Settings.
  • In the menu that appears, check the Additional Command Line Arguments box under the Diablo IV header. Then enter the following in the box (without quotes)
    • For Nvidia GPUs, add “-aftermath”
    • For Other GPUs AMD/Intel, add “-dredall”
    • Note that you cannot use “-aftermath” and “-dredall” together.
  • Click Done to confirm these settings and then launch Diablo IV.

Once these steps are completed, any subsequent crash will create additional log file information. These logs are stored in a file named “FenrisDebug.txt” within the game’s installation directory.

Note: Enabling these settings negatively affects performance. These should be used only while trying to reproduce a problem. For normal play, uncheck the Additional Command Line Arguments option as listed above.

After you have located the FenrisDebug.txt file, please upload it to a site such as pastebin and post the link in your own thread within the code blocks below:

Thank you.

(FenrisDebug Diablo 4 - Pastebin.com)

3 Likes

But how do you fix it?

2 Likes

Here Alt+Tab crashes game (FIXED)

Thank you, appreciate it!

@Deadlygreen i upload my Fenris crash :

https://pastebin.com/ZqQReG6Q
https://pastebin.com/nefbRuH0

2nd part

3rd Part

please help me
Config : GTX1070 / 64 Go RAM / Ryzen 9 5900X
I don’t know if this crash is only from the graphics card or not…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.