Fenris Error Crash Again

Game crashed hard while doing a quest. Fenris error box pops up. This is the 5th time, and it has crashed on different quests. I keep losing progress. Also had a hard crash with a blue screen earlier. Did not have these issues during any of the betas or the closed end game testing I was a part of. Maingear laptop with i7 and 3080 mobile, 64GB G-Skill DDR4 3200 Mhz ram, WD SN850X 2TB & WD SN850NX 4TB NVME.

1 Like

Same for me, drivers and such are up to date! Happens every 5-10 minutes for me.

I’ve been able to replicate the Fenris issue after 2 days of testing. Crashes like 18times a day.

It always trigger whenever theres a Windows notification pop up (bottom right for things like Outlook/Discord/Whatsapp/OneDrive).

(Specs: Win 11/RTX3080 latest drivers/i5 8400/32GB RAM/Samsung SSD980 NVME)

I’m testing focus assist mode so theres no notifications.

Edit:
-still crashing though but less -
2 crashes so far since doing this 12h ago, no notifications noticed

A lot of users have luck with Stuttering still happening?!?!? - #13 by Joshiesaurus-11277

The fenris crashes always happen post a stutter.

1 Like

I don’t have any stuttering issues before the crash. And it’s still crashing whenever it feels like it wants to. I can play 3 1/2 hours and no crash, or 3 1/2 and then it crashes, or, I can play for 15 minutes and it crashes. I am unable to replicate any circumstances to make it crash.