Feel weaker all around after the patch today

I was spamming some level 30 pits to farm mats on my orb sorc. I noticed that I’m not hitting as hard as I was yesterday and I’m also getting hit harder (if a shield is down). My clan mate who plays summon necro also said the same thing. Anyone else feeling this or am I losing my mind?

8 Likes

Well at least you will never miss when you pick up materials now. You get giant icons on your screen telling you what you are picking up. You know just in case you play with one eyeball.

9 Likes

i feel the same way. my minion necro build. feels like dmg output of my minions is cut in half almost.

3 Likes

My guild/clan member confirmed (with a few other members) that golem damage has been shadow nerfed. I hope it’s an unintentional setback. Unfortunately between this and the rolling at the smith… I believe they are simply done with the game. =(

3 Likes

Hey at least all you giys can play the game

Our quarter at techinal support forum pages cant even play the game we piad for simce 16-05 patch …

3 Likes

I don’t play sorc but I was feeling like my barb who is very tanky was taking more damage than yesterday. I’ve been farming 85 for masterworking mats. Seems to be elemental damage and not physical. Perhaps there’s an issue with resistances?

2 Likes

I was trying my best to deal with the poison puddles from the hoards of spiders dying at once… Tonight… I just log-out and start up another map. (of course full resists and really high DR, ect…) Something changed.

3 Likes

My sorc also feels different, I literally just looked up the patch notes to see if they changed some stuff because all the sudden I’m getting wrecked in content I was breezing through two days ago.

I’m killing slower and dying faster, it makes no sense at all, its really confusing.

3 Likes

My Druibetic feels the same as he did yesterday.

I did notice there was a display bug saying I had 69.9% resistances (in green) and all of them are over 70.

Community Pits are over-tuned.

Dev team Make them harder but don’t tell anyone.

1 Like

They’ve learned not to write down the nerfs.

1 Like

Did they fix holy bolt elixir or are you guys talking about being weaker overall without using elixirs?

1 Like

I’m also playing Frozen Orbs build like you to farm mats at Pit 60. I don’t feel the mobs are stronger but I feel the Pit boss is stronger.

Before patch: only shadow supporting boss can one-hit me.
After patch: Pit boss and shadow supporting both can one-hit me.

2 Likes

Did they really shadow nerf something? I’m low level yet few chars around 35, but felt no difference so far?

1 Like

Also playing frozen orb. I wasn’t dying yesterday doing lvl 61 for mats, but now I can’t complete even one lvl 61. It’s pretty annoying because the build wasn’t exactly strong to begin with.

I’m certain they have done something in the patch but not sure what. They did a similar thing when I was playing season 1 and it was the reason I quit the game.

2 Likes

Honestly I know what you mean. My rogue was blasting through then it felt like I just wasn’t doing well anymore and dying quite a bit. I figured I was just sucking but you might be on to something. Or I really was just sucking. It’s possible lol

2 Likes

same here, my barb which had no issue with resource generation all of a sudden doesnt generate even close to what it was before the patch, and no i didnt change anything.

1 Like

me to. i was farming level 90 b4 patch right know its like 100+. idont get it. i got bash bleed barb

1 Like

Cause the community taught them what would happen if they did.

1 Like

100%. I loaded up a level 30 pit to farm mats. And it played like a level 50+ pit. I was confused because Ive been loading and running 30s for mats for a few days. And now its far tougher than it was. Though I can still get through it no problem. I was taking far more damage, and it was taking far more to take down mobs.

Definitely changed.

1 Like