Feedback on Diablo 4 After the Hype is gone - Tons of Things that need fix and Improve

Imp acompanho o seu trabalho e sua dedicação ao publico do Diablo que acompanha o seu conteúdo e tudo que foi reportado por vc nesse tópico é crucial para a longevidade do jogo. A comunidade só tem a gradecer ou pelo menos deveria, mas sabemos que tem muita gente que mais atrapalha que ajuda, mesmo assim siga enfrente. :slight_smile:

Welcome to all the posters in this thread who posted for the first time:

Zyon
LEANDRO
Dio
jhonina
Connor
Arddhu
and, ofc, OP: ManoImp

All joined 18 hours ago and this was their first post(s)! What a cool synchronicity!

1 Like

It is not synchronicity, we are part of a community of people that were not active in foruns, and we are here to show support to someone from this community that is trying to use his time to help the game to be better.

Are you aware that we that are several social spaces that are not the forum, right?

Yes, fully.

Said that, thank you for the welcome!

1 Like

let me add one more thing.

In English: This game is crap. it is diablo 3 2.0
In Brazilian Portuguese: Esse jogo é uma nhaca… um diablo 3 2.0

Falou e falou bonito

Please change the character profile stats to group damage stats by bucket, it’ll be easier to visualize where your shortcomings might be.

Main Stat

Attack Speed
–Conditionals

Crit/Damage
–Conditionals

Vulnerable Damage

+Damage
–Conditionals

Damage To/With

Agree :100: on all these points. Good takes.

I didn’t want to see this game die. I don’t know if the team will be able to keep the players.

I would also like to highlight the need to improve the game on consoles. In particular mouse and keyboard support.

they listened and said , ok , just to show interest and turned away hahaha , lying and poser company trash