Exquisite Blood farming is dumb!

I’ve been running Helltides, events, world bosses etc… for over a week!! Just to get Yen’s Blessing. Every time I finally get 9 Exquisite Blood, I’m like ok, its this time! This isn’t a freakin’ mythic. lol Why are these mats so hard to farm for gear that isn’t mythic? lol I’m in my feels on this atm. Very frustrated. ha ha

5 Likes

Blood is by far my least favorite to farm. It does suck.

Save to 27. Better odds if you do Tormented

Sell items you earn on diablo.trade. its the best way to farm boss mats. Just a Crit damage ring with attack speed or crit chance was selling for 1B gold. Diablo.trade is the way.

Add me and we will get a blood party rotation going and Ill cover you or other boss if you want. I can halp you get mythics. I got lots of fears left. Urza#1177

Is this on PTR? or Live?

I have an Extra GA Yen’s on PTR, it’s your’s if you want it. On live I probably have a few.

No it’s not your dumb…wait what are we talking about again?

1 Like

The terrible drop rate for exquisite blood and grinding them really ruined it for me, don’t even want to play because I need these for my build and it’s not fun to grind for these. So lame, I cannot believe they did this and to make it worse, we may or may not get the item in the helltide chests to summon the maiden!

3 Likes

Agree. Very bad design. 1 blood for 1 maiden kill…

The ONLY reliable way to farm it is the helltide boss summon (I forget it’s name. The harpy that takes 3 pillars to summon). Drops a whooping 1 blood every time she dies. It’s really lame.