Expansion License Issue - Diablo IV (Vessel of Hatred)

Hi Team,

I’m encountering a recurring issue with my Diablo IV account on Xbox, where the expansion (Vessel of Hatred) license seems to disappear intermittently. Several times now, I’ve received a message stating that I cannot teleport/travel to Nahantu’s destination, which interrupts the gameplay.

While relogging does resolve the issue temporarily, it’s becoming quite frustrating to repeatedly complete the same quests during the main campaign. I’m concerned that this desync issue will persist and affect the entire expansion experience, requiring me to redo content again and again.

For context, I started Season 6 and the campaign simultaneously, which might be relevant to the issue.

Could you please look into this and advise on any solutions?

2 Likes

Same here. Quite annoying. Please fix it.

I preordered the game, it shows purchased, but the new class is still locked saying I must buy the expansion.

I have the PC version of the game and this has not happened for me. but ive been playing with my console friends all day and 12 hours they have been kicked out at least 12 times a piece. it’s quite frustrating.

(post deleted by author)

Already fixed apparently

Not for me, same old crap…more hassle than it’s worth. I’d like my $$ back, what a shyteshow.

Not sure what platform you are, but on xbox there was a 10.1 gb expansion file that i had to manually select it in game management. Maybe it’s something similar.