Expansion Character slots

I just saw the expansion inclusions and the price of the ultimate which is priced like a totally new game does not even include 2 character slots. In D3 expansions with a new Classes, they always included character slots.

Such a let down for the high price and what you get for the package.

1 Like

We do not really know that much about the expansion yet. Maybe they will tell us more on July 18th.

1 Like

Just because it doesn’t say that we’ll get more character slots, doesn’t mean that we won’t.

The expansion has barely been announced, we don’t really know anything about it, other than it’s available for pre-order, and there’s a new class and zone.

That being said, why do you need so many character slots?

It’s not like they’ve given us access to 20 classes and only 10 slots. There are only 6 classes including the new one. You don’t technically need more than 6 slots.

This should not be a big deal.

1 Like

I am baffled by the lack of character slots in a seasonal rpg.

1 Like

I remember getting the Necro expansion in D3 and right off the bat, it said it included 2 character slots.

With seasons and not having rebirth during seasons, it really does baffle me too why no extra character slots after adding a new class.

Relax young padawans they will have more news to share with us in July and in August at Gamescom.

Sure it is a big deal, that we only have 12 character slots.
With the expansion we habe 6 classes, we have eternal, softcore and hardcore. So fully stacked we would need 24 character slots. 12 Slots are way to low.
I hope we get at least 6 new slots.

2 Likes